A Home for Harmony
We have Launched a Campaign
to secure the future home of Harmony Acres!
The selected 24-acre property, located just outside of Fruita, CO, will provide a 140' x 240' Indoor arena, ample parking space, 17 acres of irrigated pasture, and perfect building sites for horse pens, barns, an outdoor arena, and everything we need to expand the services of Harmony Acres.
We have big plans for this space! The purchase of this property allows for a quick and practical transition while providing all of the building blocks to create a Home for Harmony that fully meets the needs of our community.
We have a lot of work to do and we need your help! There is a need for a high quality Equine and Animal Assisted Therapy facility, to serve the community of Mesa County. We are the right group and this is the right time to secure these facilities for the long-term future. We need substantial sponsors who share in our vision of creating a healing space for animals and people in Mesa County. Please consider joining us in this effort. Below you will find suggestions for ways in which you can help to pursue this project.
* Making a cash donation or pledge.
* Providing a gift of personal property, appreciated real estate, stocks and bonds, life insurance or a collection of valuable collectibles.
* Honor a loved one with a named or memorial gift, or consider a personal bequest.
* Ask others (individuals/businesses) for financial and/or in-kind contributions.
* Host an event to introduce and ask others to support A Home for Harmony.
* Learn about the project/campaign and serve as a Harmony Acres ambassador in the community on its behalf (e.g. speaking engagements, events, informal sharing, etc.)
* Other ??
If you are interested in helping to secure a future home for Harmony Acres, please contact Morgan Kareus at 1-801-560-3941 or through her email at email@example.com or click on the link below to donate.
Thank you to our current sponsors of this effort: